For the past 30 years, I've seen to it that my clients are equipped with the tools they need to fight for justice. My process is simple:
- Schedule a consultation. During our initial meeting, which is absolutely free, we'll take out the necessary time to get to know each other. I'll learn more about your situation and we'll establish the framework for a solid, dependable working relationship that you can trust.
- Next, we'll get a game plan going. With over three decades of practicing personal injury law, it goes without saying that I have the skills and passions needed to create a strategy that works for you. Your case is as unique as you are, so I'll be able to come up with a plan that suits your personal needs.
- Then, we'll fight for justice. With our game plan in place, I'll take every step necessary to work towards getting you the full and fair compensation you deserve.
My experience includes over 100 combined arbitrations and jury trials. I'm knowledgeable in civil litigation and specializes in plaintiff injury matters. In addition, I'm also a member of The Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) and I've acted as a Los Angeles County Settlement Officer. In this role, I've resolved civil cases within the court system for over 15 years.
Personal injury law can be vast. If your injury falls within the scope of one of the areas below, I can help.
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bite Cases
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Assault & Battery
- Head Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Construction Site Accidents
- Sidewalk Injuries
- Product Liability
- Government Liability
I can also help with other areas, such as:
- Insurance (Bad Faith)
- Legal Malpractice
- Business Litigation
Remember, your consultation with me is free. If you're in the Glendale, California area don't hesitate to get in touch and allow me to help today.
- California, 1989
- State of California Court of Appeals
- United States District Court - Central District of California
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 1989
- B.S. Business Management: Marketing & Human Resources, State Univerity of New York - Buffalo, 1986
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Los Angeles County Settlement Officer