In 1986, I graduated from the State University of New York in Buffalo with Bachelors of Science in Business Management: Marketing and Human Resources. After which, I went on to earn my Juris Doctor from the Pepperdine University School of Law in Malibu, California in 1989. I was admitted to the California Bar the same year and I'm licensed in all of California's state courts.
As you can imagine, the shift that came with jumping from one coast to another wasn't easy. In fact, some who have made the move themselves may even call it painful. However, when you have a goal that's worth reaching, it's worth it to find the strength necessary to push through the pain. As a personal injury attorney, that's exactly what I help my clients do every day: push through the pain. By coming alongside them during one of the most difficult seasons in their lives, I enable my clients with the strength and hope they need to reach their legal goals.
For the past 30 years, I've seen to it that my clients are equipped with the tools they need to fight for justice. My process is simple:
- Schedule a consultation. During our initial meeting, which is absolutely free, we'll take out the necessary time to get to know each other. I'll learn more about your situation and we'll establish the framework for a solid, dependable working relationship that you can trust.
- Next, we'll get a game plan going. With over three decades of practicing personal injury law, it goes without saying that I have the skills and passions needed to create a strategy that works for you. Your case is as unique as you are, so I'll be able to come up with a plan that suits your personal needs.
- Then, we'll fight for justice. With our game plan in place, I'll take every step necessary to work towards getting you the full and fair compensation you deserve.
My experience includes over 100 combined arbitrations and jury trials. I'm knowledgeable in civil litigation and specializes in plaintiff injury matters. In addition, I'm also a member of The Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) and I've acted as a Los Angeles County Settlement Officer. In this role, I've resolved civil cases within the court system for over 15 years.
Personal injury law can be vast. If your injury falls within the scope of one of the areas below, I can help.
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bite Cases
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Assault & Battery
- Head Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Construction Site Accidents
- Sidewalk Injuries
- Product Liability
- Government Liability
I can also help with other areas, such as:
- Insurance (Bad Faith)
- Legal Malpractice
- Business Litigation
Remember, your consultation with me is free. If you're in the Glendale, California area don't hesitate to get in touch and allow me to help today.
- California, 1989
- State of California Court of Appeals
- United States District Court - Central District of California
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 1989
- B.S. Business Management: Marketing & Human Resources, State Univerity of New York - Buffalo, 1986
- The Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Los Angeles County Settlement Officer